Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cantab in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cantab may refer to:
- Cantabrigian, a member of the University of Cambridge or a resident of Cambridge
- "Cantab" or Cantabrigiensis, the post nominal suffix indicating a degree from the University of Cambridge
- Cantab (magazine), produced by University of Cambridge students from 1981 to 1990
- "The Cantab", nickname of the character Roland Ingestree in "World of Wonders", due to his being a graduate of Cambridge
- CANTAB, or the Cambridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery, originally developed at the University of Cambridge
- Jupiter Cantab, a Cambridge-based home computer company
- Cantabrigian Rowing Club, a Cambridge-based rowing club also known as Cantabs
- "Cantab", a common shortened form of Cantabrian, a term used for people from Canterbury, New Zealand
- CANTAB, the codename for the code breaking British Bombe made by the British Tabulating Machine Company.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cantab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.