Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up canteen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canteen most often refers to:
- Canteen (bottle), a water container
- Cafeteria, a type of food service location within an institution in which there is little or no waiting staff table service
Canteen may also refer to:
- Canteen Township, St. Clair County, Illinois, a township in Illinois
- North Platte Canteen, a railroad stop in North Platte, Nebraska, United States that operated from 1941 to 1946
- Canteen (magazine), an English-language literary and arts magazine
- CanTeen, the Australian and New Zealand national support organisation for young people with cancer
- Canteen, a railway tender, hauled by a steam locomotive, which holds only water
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Canteens.|
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canteen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.