From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cantonese or cantonese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cantonese is a language originating in southern China
Cantonese may also refer to:
- Yue Chinese, the Chinese language that includes Cantonese
- Cantonese cuisine, the cuisine of Guangdong province
- Cantonese grammar, the grammar of the Cantonese language
- Cantonese opera, a type of Chinese Opera
- Cantonese people, people from Guangdong province
- Cantonese pronouns, the pronouns of the Cantonese language
- Cantonese Braille, a Cantonese language version of Braille in Hong Kong
- Cantopop, Cantonese pop music
- Index of Cantonese-related articles, which can encompass Guangdong, the Cantonese people, culture, and language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cantonese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.