|Look up Cantonese or cantonese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cantonese is a language originating in Guangzhou City, Southern China
Cantonese may also refer to:
- Yue Chinese, Chinese languages that includes Cantonese
- Cantonese cuisine, the cuisine of Guangdong province
- Cantonese grammar, the grammar of the Cantonese language
- Cantonese opera, a type of Chinese Opera
- Cantonese people, the native people of Guangdong and Guangxi
- Cantonese pronouns, the pronouns of the Cantonese language
- Cantonese Braille, a Cantonese language version of Braille in Hong Kong
- Cantonese cancer, one of the many names for Nasopharynx cancer
- Cantopop, Cantonese pop music
- Index of Cantonese-related articles, which encompasses Guangdong and Guangxi, the Cantonese people, culture and language
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cantonese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.