From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Canuck may refer to the following:
- Canuck, a slang term meaning Canadian
- Vancouver Canucks, a professional ice hockey team
- Vancouver Canucks (WHL), were a minor league professional ice hockey team in the Pacific Coast Hockey League and the Western Hockey League
- Canuck, Saskatchewan, a ghost town in Canada
- Canuck letter, a forged letter published in 1972
- Avro Canada CF-100 Canuck, was a Canadian jet interceptor/fighter serving during the Cold War
- Johnny Canuck, was a Canadian cartoon hero and superhero
- Captain Canuck, is a Canadian comic book superhero
- Canuck was the name of a young orca born to Sissy that was captured less than a year old. He lived in SeaWorld San Diego
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canuck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.