Type of site
|Slogan(s)||"Amazingly simple graphic design software"|
Canva is a free graphic-design tool website, founded in 2012. It has an easy to use drag-and-drop interface and provides access to over a million photographs, graphics, and fonts. It is used by non-designers as well as professionals. The tools can be used for both web and print media design and graphics.
The company was founded 1 January 2012 in Australia. The website rapidly became popular, with more than 750,000 users in its first year. Social-media and technology expert Guy Kawasaki joined the company as chief evangelist in April 2014.
- Perez, Sarah. "Canva Launches A Graphic Design Platform Anyone Can Use". Tech Crunch. 26 August 2013.
- Lancet, Yaara; Zukerman, Erez. "Canva review: Free tool brings much-needed simplicity to design process". PC World. 7 January 2014.
- Swallow, Erica. "Canva Makes Great Design More Accessible". Forbes. 18 November 2013.
- Handley, Ann (2014). Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content. John Wiley & Sons. p. 275.
- Hoisington, Corinne (2014). Technology Now: Your Companion to SAM Computer Concepts. Cengage Learning. p. 11-20.
- Canva: Overview Crunchbase. Retrieved 20 December 2016.
- Campbell, Rebekah (15 September 2014). "The Problem With Going Into Business With a Friend". New York Times.
- Pankaj, Mishra. Canva Raises $3 Million To Make Design Accessible To Everyone Tech Crunch. 16 April 2014.