From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up canvas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Canvas is a heavy-duty fabric.
Canvas may also refer to:
- Canvas (band), a rock band from Austin, Texas, USA
- "Canvas" (song) (2009), by Imogen Heap
- "Canvas", a song by Holly Miranda from The Magician's Private Library
- Canvas, a 2016 mini-album by NU'EST
- Canvas (2006 film), a film starring Joe Pantoliano and Marcia Gay Harden
- Canvas (2010 film), a Malayalam-language film
- Canvas (Belgium), a Belgian public TV station
- Canvas: Motif of Sepia, a Japanese bishojo game
- Canvas 2: Niji Iro no Sketch, a Japanese anime based on the computer game
- Canvas element, part of HTML5
- ACD Canvas, a graphics, drawing, image, and layout editing software application
- Project Canvas, (now known as YouView), a UK subscription-free IPTV environment
- Canvas Networks, an image-centric social website created by Christopher Poole
- Canvas, a learning management system developed by Instructure
- Canvas Network, a MOOC launched by Instructure
- Canvas (GUI), an interface display component sometimes called a "scene graph"
- Canvas (company), makes mobile apps for data collection and file sharing
- CANVAS, Centre for Applied Nonviolent Action and Strategies
- Floating canvas, the cloth-construction inside a jacket or coat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Canvas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.