(Redirected from Capable)
|Look up capabilities, capability, capable, incapable, or uncapable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A capability is the ability to perform or achieve certain actions or outcomes.
As it applies to human capital, capability represents the intersection of capacity and ability.
Capability may also refer to:
- Capability (systems engineering), used in the defense and private industries
- Capability approach in welfare economics
- Capability-based addressing in computing
- Capability-based security in computing
- Capability Brown, an English landscape artist
- Capability Development Group
- Capability management in the defence sector
- Capability Maturity Model, a development model
- Capability Maturity Model Integration, a process improvement training and appraisal program
- Dynamic capabilities theory in organizational sciences
- Business Capability expression or the articulation of the capacity, materials, and expertise an organization needs in order to perform core functions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capability.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.