This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Specialist public sector service provider|
|Founded||London, UK (2011 )|
CapacityGrid was announced as a new offering for local government in June 2011. This new business model in the UK public/private sector market proved significant, with the Institute of Revenues Rating and Valuation (IRRV) giving Liberata the Innovation Award in the same year.
CapacityGrid has a model which can help local authorities "achieve the best operational return through the scale of its network". The local authorities using CapacityGrid have “focused on transactional services, which are based on data collection, processing and analysis. In theory, this work can be completed by anybody with the right skills, regardless of where they are located”.
The services offered by CapacityGrid are described in detail on their website and described as “Services that help you get the best outcomes”.
- http://www.liberata.com/docs/pdf/annual-review-2011.pdf?sfvrsn=10[permanent dead link]
- http://www.irrv.net/awards2011/page.asp?WAI=21[permanent dead link]
- "Sharing capacity not services - LocalGov". localgov.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "Could 'Capacity GRID' help change Liberata's fortunes? | TechMarketView". techmarketview.com. Retrieved 2016-07-22.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-08-08. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- "Services ǀ CapacityGrid". capacitygrid.com. Retrieved 2016-07-22.