(Redirected from Cape Blanc)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cap Blanc or Cape Blanc, meaning "White Cape", may refer to:
- Ras Nouadhibou or Cap Blanc, a headland in Mauritania and Western Sahara
- Ras al-Abyad or Cap Blanc, a headland in Tunisia, near the most northerly point in Africa
- Cap Blanc rock shelter, a prehistoric limestone shelter in France
- Cap Blanc (Ibiza), a beach on the Spanish island of Ibiza
- Cape Blanc (Quebec), a strip of land in Quebec City, Canada
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.