Cape Breton Post
|Headquarters||255 George Street
Sydney, Nova Scotia
21,869 Saturdays in 2010
The Cape Breton Post is the only daily newspaper published on Cape Breton Island. Based in Sydney, Nova Scotia, it specializes in local coverage of news, events, and sports from communities in the Cape Breton Regional Municipality and the counties of Inverness, Richmond and Victoria.
- Canadian Circulations Audit Board Circulation Report for January to December 2010. Retrieved February 16, 2012. (registration required)
- "Our Team". capebretonpost.com. Retrieved March 8, 2012.
- "Chronicle Herald buys all Atlantic Canadian Transcontinental papers". CBC News. Retrieved 13 April 2017.
- "Transcontinental sells The Guardian, Journal Pioneer". CBC News. Retrieved 13 April 2017.
- "The Chronicle Herald acquires Transcontinental Inc.’s newspapers, news websites and four printing plants in Atlantic Canada". The Chronicle Herald. Retrieved 13 April 2017.
|This article about a Canadian newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|