Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cape Fear may refer to:
- Cape Fear (1962 film), a film directed by J. Lee Thompson, starring Gregory Peck and Robert Mitchum
- Cape Fear (1991 film), a remake of the original, directed by Martin Scorsese, starring Robert De Niro and Nick Nolte
- Cape Fear (album), a 2007 album by Canadian rock group Germans
- "Cape Feare", a 1993 episode of The Simpsons
- Cape Fear (headland), a promontory of the coast of North Carolina, the source of the name
- Cape Fear (region), region of North Carolina surrounding Wilmington, adjacent to the cape
- Cape Fear, Harnett County, North Carolina
- Cape Fear River
- Cape Fear Crocs, a former minor league baseball team
- Cape Fear Indians, an Indian tribe that lived along the Cape Fear River
- Cape Fear Museum
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cape Fear.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.