Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up capel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Capel may refer to:
- Capel, Kent, a village and civil parish
- Capel-le-Ferne, Kent
- Capel, Surrey, a village and civil parish
- RNAS Capel, a First World War airship station near Folkestone, Kent
- Capel, Western Australia
- Shire of Capel, Western Australia
- Electoral district of Capel, Western Australia, a Legislative Assembly electorate from 2005 to 2008
- Capel River, Western Australia
- HMS Capel, two Royal Navy ships
- Cooperativa Agrícola Pisquera Elqui Limitada, the trademark of a Chilean spirits company, that produces pisco and wine
- Capels, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.