(Redirected from Capi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
CAPI may refer to:
- Common Application Programmer's Interface, LispWorks Common Lisp GUI toolkit
- Common ISDN Application Programming Interface, Common ISDN API
- Computer-assisted personal interviewing, a surveying technique that uses a computer based questionnaire
- Microsoft Cryptographic Application Programming Interface, an interface to a library of functions software developers can call upon for security and cryptography services
- Coherent Accelerator Processor Interface, a bus technology introduced in IBM's POWER8.
- Capi (footballer, born 1977), Jesús Capitán Prado, Spanish football midfielder
- Capi (footballer, born 1979), Jesús Tablado Feito, Spanish football forward
- Capi (footballer, born 1981), Manuel Borja Calvar Simón, Spanish football defender
- Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants, a service for immigrants in the US not eligible for Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CAPI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.