Jump to navigation Jump to search
Capilla may refer to:
- A medieval Spanish term for a chapel
- Capilla, Badajoz, Spain
- Capillas, Castile and León, Spain
- Capillas District, Peru
- La Capilla, Colombia
- Doug Capilla (born 1952), American baseball player
- Eneko Capilla (born 1995), Spanish footballer
- Joaquín Capilla (1928–2010), Mexican diver
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.