|Traded as||SGX: C31
OTC Pink: CLLDY
|Industry||Real Estate, Retail, Residential, Commercial, REITs, Financial Services, Hospitality|
|Founded||Merger between DBS Land & Pidemco Land in 2000|
|AUM||S$76.8 billion (2015)|
CapitaLand Limited (Chinese: 凯德集团,SGX: C31, OTC Pink: CLLDY) is a Singapore based real estate company. Formed in November 2000 as a result of a merger of DBS Land and Pidemco Land, it is one of Asia's largest real estate companies headquartered and listed in Singapore. The company leverages its significant asset base, design and development capabilities, active capital management strategies, and extensive market network and operational capabilities to develop high-quality real estate products and services. Its diversified global real estate portfolio includes integrated developments, shopping malls, serviced residences, offices and homes. Its two core markets are Singapore and China, while Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam have been identified as new growth markets. The company also has one of the largest real estate fund management businesses with assets located in Asia. CapitaLand’s listed real estate investment trusts (REITs) are CapitaLand Mall Trust, CapitaLand Commercial Trust, Ascott Residence Trust, CapitaLand Retail China Trust and CapitaLand Malaysia Mall Trust.
CapitaLand Investment Management
CapitaLand manages 15 real estate private equity funds and five REITs with assets under management (AUM) worth over S$45 billion. It targets to launch six new funds with total AUM of up to S$10 billion by 2020.
The five REITs are
- CapitaLand Mall Trust - First and largest REIT by market capitalisation and asset size in Singapore
- CapitaLand Commercial Trust - Singapore's first listed commercial REIT
- Ascott Residence Trust - World's first pan-Asian serviced residence REIT
- CapitaLand Retail China Trust - First China shopping mall REIT in Singapore
- CapitaLand Malaysia Mall Trust - Shopping mall-focused REIT with an income- and geographically-diversified portfolio