|Traded as||SGX: C31|
|Industry||Real Estate, Retail, Residential, Commercial, REITs, Financial Services, Hospitality|
|Founded||Merger between DBS Land & Pidemco Land in 2000|
|AUM||S$93 billion (30 June 2018)|
CapitaLand Limited (simplified Chinese: 凯德集团; traditional Chinese: 凱德集團; pinyin: Kǎidé Jítuán), is one of Asia's largest real estate companies. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, it is an owner and manager of a global portfolio comprising integrated developments, shopping malls, serviced residences, offices, homes, real estate investment trusts (REITs) and funds. Present across more than 150 cities in over 30 countries, the Group focuses on Singapore and China as core markets while it continues to expand in markets such as Indonesia and Vietnam. The company also has one of the largest investment management businesses in Asia and a stable of five REITs listed in Singapore and Malaysia - CapitaLand Mall Trust, CapitaLand Commercial Trust, Ascott Residence Trust, CapitaLand Retail China Trust and CapitaLand Malaysia Mall Trust.
Real Estate Investment Units
- CapitaLand Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia
- CapitaLand China
- CapitaLand Vietnam
- CapitaLand International
Global Operating Platforms
CapitaLand Investment Management
CapitaLand has an Investment Management business which explores opportunities with the Group’s business units to grow its private vehicles platform. It currently manages 16 real estate private vehicles.
CapitaLand is an owner and manager of integrated developments, shopping malls, serviced residences, offices and homes.
CapitaLand's integrated developments include ION Orchard and The Orchard Residences,Ascott Orchard Singapore and Cairnhill Nine, as well as Raffles City, its flagship brand of integrated developments. Pioneered in Singapore with the opening of Raffles City Singapore in 1986, there are now eight other Raffles City developments in seven gateway cities in China, and a new Raffles City integrated development in Chongqing,China. Current projects of Capitaland in Singapore also include Capitaspring (Office tower+Serviced residence), a 280m tall skyscraper in Raffles Place CBD, Singapore.
CapitaLand's retail portfolio spans Singapore, China, Malaysia, Japan and Cambodia. In Singapore, its portfolio includes Bedok Mall, Bugis Junction, Bugis+, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Funan, IMM, ION Orchard, JCube, Junction 8, Lot One, Plaza Singapura, Raffles City Singapore, Tampines Mall, The Star Vista and Westgate. CapitaLand is also jointly developing the upcoming Jewel Changi Airport with the Changi Airport Group. Its malls in China include CapitaMall Xizhimen in Beijing, CapitaMall Hongkou in Shanghai and Raffles City Shanghai, CapitaMall SKY+ in Guangzhou and Suzhou Center. Its portfolio also includes Gurney Plaza in Penang, Malaysia and Olinas Mall in Tokyo, Japan.
The Ascott Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of CapitaLand, pioneered Asia Pacific's first international-class serviced residence with the opening of The Ascott Singapore in 1984. In 2006, it established the world's first Pan-Asian serviced residence REIT, Ascott Residence Trust. Today, the company’s serviced residence brands include Ascott, Citadines, Somerset, Quest, The Crest Collection and lyf. It has more than 500 properties in over 130 cities across more than 30 countries in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
CapitaLand’s commercial spaces include Grade A offices and integrated developments across Singapore, China, Germany, Japan and Vietnam. Commercial office buildings in CapitaLand's portfolio include Asia Square Tower 2, Capital Tower, CapitaGreen, CapitaSpring,an upcoming 280m skyscraper in Raffles Place. Six Battery Road, One George Street and Raffles City Tower in Singapore; Capital Square and Innov Center in Shanghai, China, as well as Main Airport Center and Gallileo in Frankfurt, Germany.
CapitaLand’s residential developments include The Interlace, d’Leedon, Sky Vue and Sky Habitat. CapitaLand’s homes can be found in Singapore, China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam.
- "Board". CapitaLand. Retrieved 23 Nov 2017.
- "CapitaLand Management". CapitaLand. Retrieved 23 Nov 2017.
- "Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results Presentation" (PDF). CapitaLand. Retrieved 17 Aug 2018.
- "REITs | CapitaLand". www.capitaland.com. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "CapitaLand Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia | CapitaLand". www.capitaland.com. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "CapitaLand China | CapitaLand". www.capitaland.com. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "CapitaLand Vietnam | CapitaLand". www.capitaland.com. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "CapitaLand International | CapitaLand". www.capitaland.com. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "CapitaLand Retail | CapitaLand". www.capitaland.com. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "CapitaLand Commercial | CapitaLand". www.capitaland.com. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "The Ascott Limited | CapitaLand". www.capitaland.com. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- "CapitaLand Investment Management | CapitaLand". www.capitaland.com. Retrieved 2018-08-14.
- Kaur, Karamjit (21 March 2017). "Changi's Jewel shaping up well for sparkling start in 2019". The Straits Times.
- "Capital Tower". CTBUH Skyscraper Database.
- "CapitaGreen". CTBUH Skyscraper Database.
- "6 Battery Road". CTBUH Skyscraper Database.
- Natasha Ann Zachariah (2015-11-06). "The Interlace condo wins World Building of the Year at World Architecture Festival". The Straits Times. Retrieved 2018-08-14.