Capital & Centric
|Headquarters||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Tim Heatley, Director|
Adam Higgins, Director
|Services||Property development and investment|
Capital & Centric plc is a public limited company registered at Companies House in the England under company number 00752098, specialising in commercial property development. According to Companies House, a large amount of the business is owned by a parent company which is based in Jersey.
The company was formed by merger in November 2011, with Capital Commercial Properties and Centric Property Group to form a single corporate entity.
The head office is at Sun House, Little Peter St. Manchester M15 4PS.
The primary focus is on developing new offices, business units and retail schemes.
Developments are predominantly in the North West in locations, such as Liverpool, Rochdale and Speke. They often work on projects in partnership with the local government agencies and the European Regional Development Fund. According to the Manchester Evening News, Capital & Centric are one of the most active property companies in the North West.
Capital & Centric often focus on regeneration projects that lead to the creation of jobs in the local area. It was reported in March 2013 that they have over £30m of property under construction, in four different locations in the United Kingdom.
Their most recent regeneration project is on the site of the Littlewoods Pools Building. The scheme involves creation of a hotel, offices and business units. As a result of the regeneration, hundreds of jobs will be created. The Littlewoods scheme was unanimously approved in March 2013.
- "Place North West News". Placenorthwest.co.uk. 2011-11-03. Retrieved 2012-06-14.
- "Capital & Centric Plc | Contact". Capitalandcentricplc.com. Archived from the original on 2012-02-10. Retrieved 2012-06-14.
- "Phase two underway at Crown Business Park | Manchester Evening News". menmedia.co.uk. 2012-06-05. Retrieved 2012-06-14.
- "Insider News North West – Work starts on speculative scheme in Speke". Insidermedia.com. 2011-11-16. Retrieved 2012-06-14.
- "Plans approved for Littlewoods Pools Building - Hospitality & Catering News". 27 March 2013.
- "Ruabon superstore go-ahead after casting vote". 5 February 2013. Archived from the original on 8 December 2015. Retrieved 23 September 2013.
- "Capital & Centric secure Lancs consent)". Placenorthwest.co.uk. 2012-08-22. Retrieved 2012-08-22.
- "EGi – Commercial Property News, Data and Legal Intelligence". www.egi.co.uk.