Jump to navigation Jump to search
Capital Airlines may refer to:
- Beijing Capital Airlines, an airline based in China formerly named Deer Air
- Capital Airlines (United States), a now defunct 20th-century American airline
- Capital Airlines (Nigeria), a now defunct airline based in Nigeria
- Capital Airlines (UK), a now defunct airline based in the United Kingdom
- Capital Cargo International Airlines, an American cargo airline
- Capitol International Airways, a now defunct American airline
- Capitol Air Express, an international charter airline which belonged to John Catsimatidis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capital Airlines.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.