|Promotion||National Wrestling Alliance|
|Date||May 19, 1990|
Capital Combat: The Return of Robocop was a one time professional wrestling pay-per-view event from the National Wrestling Alliance held under the World Championship Wrestling name. It took place on May 19, 1990 from the D.C. Armory in Washington, D.C.. It featured a promotional crossover with the upcoming release of RoboCop 2, with RoboCop rescuing Sting from an attack by the Four Horsemen during the PPV. This pay-per-view also featured the last on-screen WCW appearance of Johnny Ace who later went on to work behind the scenes in WWE and on-screen since 2011 as WWE Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and General Manager of Raw and SmackDown, John Laurinaitis.
Note - Matches 1-3 were not included on the original VHS release. The full version of the event has since appeared on the WWE Network
- List of NWA pay-per-view events
- List of WCW pay-per-view events
- World Championship Wrestling
- National Wrestling Alliance
- Jim Crockett Promotions
- "Capital Combat". prowrestlinghistory.com. Retrieved 2008-01-07.
- "Past Inductions". Retrieved March 4, 2014.
RoboCop: The Future of Law Enforcement clanks down to the ring to save Sting from the clutches of the evil Four Horsemen.
- Cawthon, Graham (2014). the History of Professional Wrestling Vol 4: World Championship Wrestling 1989-1994. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. ISBN 1499656343.
- "2007 Wrestling Almanac & Book of Facts". Wrestling’s Historical Cards: Capital Combat (Washington D.C., DC Armory) (Kappa Publishing). 2007. p. 137.
- "WCW Ring Results 1990". The History of WWE. Retrieved May 30, 2015.
- Will, Gary; Royal Duncan (1994). "United States: 19th century & widely defended titles - NWA, WWF, AWA, IWA, ECW, NWA: NWA United States Tag Team Title". Wrestling Title Histories (3 ed.). Archeus Communications. p. 23. ISBN 0-9698161-1-1.
- Will, Gary; Royal Duncan (1994). "United States: 19th century & widely defended titles - NWA, WWF, AWA, IWA, ECW, NWA: NWA World Tag Team Title [Turner]". Wrestling Title Histories (3 ed.). Archeus Communications. p. 23. ISBN 0-9698161-1-1.