Capital District most commonly refers to the Capital District of New York, the metropolitan area surrounding Albany, the capital city of New York State.
It may also refer to:
- Capital districts and territories, specially designated administrative divisions
- Capital region, a region or district surrounding a capital city
- Capital District (Venezuela), a federal district
- Capital Regional District, a local government administrative district in British Columbia, Canada
- Capital District (VHSL), a district of the Virginia High School League