From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Capital District may refer to:
- Capital District, New York, metropolitan area surrounding Albany
- Capital districts and territories, specially designated administrative divisions
- Capital region, a region or district surrounding a capital city
- Capital District (Venezuela), a federal district
- Capital Regional District, a local government administrative district in British Columbia, Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capital District.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.