From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the global asset manager, see Capital Dynamics (global asset manager).
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Capital Dynamics is an independent fund management and investment advisory firm. With locations in Sydney, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai and Hong Kong, Capital Dynamics is Asia’s first global investment house.
Locations and Funds
- Capital Dynamics (Australia) Ltd, a global fund manager primarily managing the i Capital International Value Fund, a zero-load, global equity managed investment scheme, licensed in Australia by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission and provides individually managed accounts for wholesale investors.
- Capital Dynamics (S) Pte Ltd, a global fund manager; primarily managing the i Capital Global Fund, an open-end, zero load global fund and provides individually managed funds for accredited investors.
- Capital Dynamics Asset Management Sdn Bhd (CDAM), a Malaysia focused fund manager; primarily managing icapital.biz Berhad, Malaysia’s only listed closed-end fund and provides individually managed accounts for investors. CDAM is licensed by Securities Commission Malaysia
- Capital Dynamics Sdn Bhd (CDSB), an investment adviser publishing i Capital, a weekly investment report, in English and Mandarin since 1989 and its investment website www.icapital.biz. CDSB is licensed by Securities Commission Malaysia
- Capital Dynamics Asset Management (HK) Pte Ltd.
- "Skandia Global Funds PLC" (PDF). 30 June 2011. Retrieved 28 June 2012.
- Tee Lin Say (October 4, 2014). "Capital Dynamics’ Tan warns of overvalued global markets". The Star (Malaysia).
- Capital Dynamics Australia
- Capital Dynamics Pte Ltd
- Capital Dynamics Asset Management
- MYX: 5108
- Capital Dynamics Sdn Bhd
- Yvonne Tan (December 6, 2014). "Fund managers rethink strategies". The Star (Malaysia).