|Industry||Invoice Financing Marketplace|
|Products||Invoice financing, Factoring|
Number of employees
Capital Match is a invoice financing platform for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Southeast Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, it operates an online platform for SMEs to seek funds from investors.
Capital Match was incorporated in 2014 and launched operationally in early 2015.
As of June 2017, Capital Match claims to have processed financing of more than S$40 million in cumulative origination. Capital Match has received funding from investors that include Dymon Asia Ventures, Innosight Ventures and Crystal Horse Investments, among others.
Capital Match provides an online platform for SMEs to obtain invoice financing from individual and corporate investors
Investors can browse the facilities on the platform and make a minimum commitment of S$1,000 per facility and earn interest on their investments. Capital Match earns by charging borrowers a processing fee and late payment fee (in the case whereby repayments from the borrower are delayed) and investors a commission fee.
- "Getting a business loan in two hours". The Straits Times. 2016-01-17.
- "Capital Match looks to play matchmaker for SMEs seeking loans". Digital News Asia. 2015-07-06.
- "Lack of credit risk data is key challenge to SME lending: Kuznicki, Capital Match". Deal Street Asia. 2015-11-26.
- "Pawel Kuznicki, Director & Co-Founder of Capital Match - Asian Entrepreneur". Asian Entrepreneur. 2015-03-04.
- "Singapore based P2P lending platform Capital Match goes live". Finextra Research. 2015-04-15.
- "Singapore Marketplace Lender Capital Match Facilitates S$40M+ in Cumulative Origination". Crowdfund Insider. 2017-05-26.
- "Singapore's biggest marketplace lender hits S$40 million originations - AltFi News". AltFi. 2017-05-26.
- "Singapore's Capital Match raises Series A investment of US$712,000". e27. 2017-08-17.
- "Capital Match raises $1m in Series A round led by Innosight Ventures". DealStreetAsia. 2017-08-17.
- "Singapore's Capital Match raises $710K to enable small business lending". Tech in Asia. 2015-08-17.
- "Peer-to-peer lending firm eyes expansion abroad". AsiaOne. 2015-05-06.
- "Tech in Asia - Connecting Asia's startup ecosystem". Tech in Asia. 2015-04-17.
- "Online matchmakers catch investors' eye". Asian Investor. 2015-04-15.
- "Capital Match: Singapore's Peer-to-Peer Lending Fintech". Sg Wealth Builder. 2015-03-16.
- "Another P2P Lender Goes South: Millions on the Line for Capital Match's Investors". blog.seedly.sg. 2022-02-23. Retrieved 2022-02-23.
- "Tech in Asia - Connecting Asia's startup ecosystem". www.techinasia.com. Retrieved 2022-02-23.
- "Investor Alert List". www.mas.gov.sg. 2022-02-28. Retrieved 2022-02-28.