|Owner(s)||EO Media Group (formerly East Oregonian
|Headquarters||1400 Broadway St. NE
Salem, OR 97301
The Capital Press is a weekly agricultural newspaper covering the West Coast of the United States, and published in Salem, Oregon. The newspaper covers farming, ranching and agriculture industries in the Pacific Northwest. The newspaper is owned by the EO Media Group.
The paper was established in February 1928 as the Hollywood Press by Abner M. Church as a community newspaper serving a portion of Oregon's capital city. The name of the newspaper was changed in December 1932 to Capital Press.
- "Oregon Newspaper Publishers Association - Associate Member Directory". Retrieved January 2, 2017.
- "Company description, EO Media Group website".
- The Capital Press (official website)
- History of The Capital Press from EO Media Group
- Capital Press History from Salem Online History
|This article about an Oregon newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|