Capital Radio (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Capital Radio is a London-based radio station that launched in 1973, now part of the Capital radio network.
Capital Radio may also refer to:
- Capital (radio network), a group of radio stations operating across the United Kingdom
- Capital Radio (pirate), a pirate radio station operating off the Dutch coast in 1970
- Radio Capital, an Italian national radio station
- Capital Radio, the original name of Dublin commercial station FM104
- Capital Radio Malawi, a national radio station broadcasting in Malawi
- Capital Radio Sierra Leone, a radio station broadcasting in Sierra Leone on 104.9 MHz
- Capital Radio 604, a radio station broadcasting in South Africa on 604 kHz
- Capital Radio Malta, a now defunct radio station that used to broadcast from the Republic of Malta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capital Radio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.