Capital of Culture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Capital of Culture (disambiguation))
Capital of Culture or City of Culture may refer to:
- European Capital of Culture, formerly European City of Culture, title awarded annually in the European Union,
- American Capital of Culture, in the Americas, title awarded annually by American Capital of Culture Organization, an NGO
- Arab Capital of Culture, in the Arab League, title awarded annually under the supervision of UNESCO
- UK City of Culture, title awarded annually, for the first time in 2013
- City of Culture of Galicia, complex of cultural buildings in Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- The Pool (play), subtitled City of Culture?, 2004 play
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capital of Culture.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.