Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up capitalism, capitalist, capitalistic, free enterprise, or Kapitalismus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Capitalism is an economic and social system in which the means of production are privately controlled.
Capitalism may also refer to:
- Economic liberalism, a system in which economic decisions are made by individuals or households rather than by collective institutions or organizations
- Capitalism (video game), a 1995 computer game
- Capitalism (sculpture), Portland, Oregon
- Capitalism: A Love Story, a 2009 documentary film by Michael Moore
- Capitalist mode of production (Marxist theory), the socio-economic base of a capitalist society
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capitalism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.