Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up capitulum or capitular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term capitulum (plural capitula) can refer to several things:
- the Latin for chapter
- In botany:
- In zoology:
- the capitulum of the humerus in vertebrates
- the gnathosoma of ticks and mites
- in stalked barnacles, the armoured portion within which the appendages and most of the viscera are located
- a genus of goose barnacles
- a part of the female Lepidoptera genitalia
- a structure similar to an elaiosome found on the eggs of some species of stick insects
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capitulum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.