Jump to navigation Jump to search
Capodimonte (lit. "head of [the] mountain") is an Italian placename. It may refer to:
- Capodimonte (Naples), an area of Naples which includes:
- Parco di Capodimonte, the major park of Naples which was laid out for Charles III of the House of Bourbon in 1734
- Palace of Capodimonte, a royal palace
- National Museum of Capodimonte, housed in the former Palace of Capodimonte
- Astronomical Observatory of Capodimonte
- Capodimonte porcelain manufactory
- Capodimonte, Viterbo, a town and commune (municipality) on the shores of Lake Bolsena, Province of Viterbo, Lazio
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capodimonte.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.