|Birth name||Kiam Akasi Holley|
|Born||February 8, 1976|
Queens, New York, U.S.
|Labels||Tommy Boy Records, Def Jam, SMC Recordings|
Kiam Akasi Holley (born February 8, 1976), better known by his stage name Capone, is an American rapper known as one half of the East Coast hip hop duo Capone-N-Noreaga (C-N-N), alongside friend and fellow rapper N.O.R.E.
Holley spent some time in jail after the release of C-N-N's debut album The War Report. When he was released, he and N.O.R.E. recorded their second album The Reunion, but shortly after releasing the album, Capone was sent back to jail. In 2004, he recorded the single "I Need Speed", for exclusive use in the video game Need for Speed: Underground 2, which was featured on the game's soundtrack. In early 2005, Def Jam Recordings released Capone from his contract while retaining Noreaga, leaving the group's status in disarray. Capone released his debut album titled Pain, Time & Glory in 2005, but it received poor sales. He also appeared on the Ron Artest album My World.
Holley is of Haitian descent.
|Title||Release||Peak chart positions|
|Pain, Time & Glory||
|Menace 2 Society||
|Revenge Is a Promise||
- Def Jam Vendetta (2003) as himself
- Def Jam: Fight for NY (2004) as himself
- Def Jam Fight for NY: The Takeover (2006) as himself
- Ankeny, Jason. "Capone | Biography & History | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved November 21, 2018.
- jbanks (August 18, 2020). "Daz Dillinger & Capone Detail Docuseries With Kurupt + Say Ja Rule & 50 Cent Need Next Verzuz Battle". KDAY-FM. Retrieved June 22, 2021.
- "Capone-N-Noreaga Take "The Oath"". YouTube. Archived from the original on December 17, 2021. Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- "Capone Chart History". Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums. Retrieved November 21, 2018.
- "Capone Chart History". Top Rap Albums. Retrieved November 21, 2018.
- "Capone Chart History". Independent Albums. Retrieved November 21, 2018.
- "Def Jam: Fight for NY IMDB Page". IMDb. Retrieved February 23, 2017.
- "Def Jam: Fight for NY: The Takeover". Giant Bomb. Retrieved February 23, 2017.