|Municipality of Capoocan|
Map of Leyte with Capoocan highlighted
|Region||Eastern Visayas (Region VIII)|
|District||2nd district of Leyte|
|Barangays||21 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Fe Claire Carolino-Paragatos|
|• Electorate||19,727 voters (2016)|
|• Total||185.40 km2 (71.58 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||180/km2 (470/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)53|
|Climate type||tropical rainforest climate|
|Income class||4th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||1,476,549.46 (2016)|
- Poblacion Zone I
- Poblacion Zone II
- San Joaquin
- Santo Niño
|Population census of Capoocan|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority |
In the 2015 census, the population of Capoocan, Leyte, was 33,617 people, with a density of 180 inhabitants per square kilometre or 470 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Leyte". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region VIII (Eastern Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region VIII (Eastern Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "Region VIII (Eastern Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
- "Province of Leyte". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
- More photos and Information
|This article about a location in Eastern Visayas region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|