|Look up capote in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Capote may refer to:
- Capote Band of Utes, a branch of the Ute people
- Truman Capote, an American author, screenwriter, playwright, and actor
Art, entertainment, and media
- Capote (film), a 2005 biographical film starring Philip Seymour Hoffman as Truman Capote
- Capote (garment), an early 19th-century winter coat made with a wool blanket such as a Hudson's Bay point blanket
- Capote (horse), Champion American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Capote, the dress cape worn by a matador or torero
- Capote, a model of woman's bonnet (headgear)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capote.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.