|Birth name||Darryl Hill|
|Also known as||Cappachino|
|Born||September 18, 1968|
|Origin||New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Labels||Razor Sharp Records/SME Records|
Darryl Hill (born September 18, 1968), better known by his stage name Cappadonna, is an American rapper. He is a member of the hip-hop collective the Wu-Tang Clan and is a member of the rap group Theodore Unit together with Ghostface Killah.
Cappadonna (also known as Cappachino) was known to the future members of the Wu-Tang Clan, and had been U-God's mentor. However, Cappadonna went to prison and was replaced in the group by Method Man.
Cappadonna made his recording debut as an affiliate of the Wu-Tang Clan on Raekwon's 1995 single "Ice Water" on Only Built for Cuban Linx.... He was also a guest star, along with Raekwon, on Ghostface Killah's solo debut album, Ironman released in 1996. He made his first appearance on a Wu-Tang Clan album in 1997 on Wu-Tang Forever on the single "Triumph". Following his appearance on Forever, he contributed significantly[clarification needed] to the group's third studio album, The W, at which point his appearances were no longer marked with "Featuring Cappadonna", as they had been on Forever. After a falling-out with RZA the next year over royalties, he did not appear at all on the group's subsequent album Iron Flag. He reunited with the group for their concert at 2004's Rock the Bells, and appeared on 2007's 8 Diagrams.
Cappadonna's status as a Wu-Tang member or as a featured artist has varied throughout the years, while long referred to by both the group and fans as the "Unofficial Tenth Member". Also, while his vocals on 8 Diagrams were not marked with "Feat. Cappadonna", much like The W, he does not appear on the front cover with the original eight living members, and is not featured in the album's booklet with a picture, although he is included in the group's shout-outs sections. In a press conference held October 2, 2014, at Warner Studios for the upcoming release of the Wu-Tang Clan's A Better Tomorrow album, RZA clarified any misunderstanding of Cappadonna's affiliation with Wu-Tang Clan, stating that Cappadonna has been an official member of Wu-Tang Clan since 8 Diagrams.
Cappadonna's first solo effort was 1998's The Pillage which debuted and peaked at number 3 on the charts and certified Gold. His follow-up - 2001's The Ying and The Yang - debuted at number 51 on the charts. Staying vigilant in his support of The Clan, he then featured on over 25 releases including classics from Raekwon, Method Man and Ghostface.
Known for his colorful wardrobe, he frequently refers to fashion designers and his large collection of boutique clothing in his raps.
|Album Name||Release Date||Certifications|
|The Pillage||March 24, 1998||
RIAA: Gold 
|The Yin and the Yang||April 3, 2001|
|The Struggle||October 7, 2003|
|The Cappatilize Project||July 22, 2008|
|Slang Prostitution||January 27, 2009|
|The Pilgrimage||November 15, 2011|
|Eyrth, Wynd and Fyre||February 26, 2013|
|Hook Off||June 17, 2014|
|The Pillage 2||November 27, 2015|
|Ear Candy||July 20, 2018|
|Black Is Beautiful||June 26, 2020|
|Show Me The Money||August 26, 2020|
|Album Name||Release Date|
|Ironman (Ghostface Killah album, billed alongside Raekwon)||1996|
|Iron Fist Pillage (Soundtrack)||2001|
|718 (with Theodore Unit)||2004|
|Wu South Vl. 1 (with Ratched Rush)||2005|
|Wu South Vl. 2 (with Ratched Rush)||2009|
|The 2nd Coming (with Bronze Nazareth, Canibus, M-Eighty, Nino Grave & Planet Asia, as The Almighty)||2013|
Singles and EPs
- 1996 "Taking Drastic Measures"
- 1996 Don't Be a Menace soundtrack - track "Winter Warz"
- 1998 "Slang Editorial"
- 1998 "Run"
- 1999 "Black Boy"
- 2001 "Super Model"
- 2007 "Don't Turn Around"
- 2009 "Somebody's Got To Go"
- 2011 "Cuban Link Kings"
- Corp., Wu-Tang. "Cappadonna Biography at Wu-Tang Corp. - The Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan". www.wutang-corp.com. Archived from the original on 22 August 2017. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "RZA Reveals Cappadonna's Status In Wu-Tang Clan". HipHopDX. Retrieved 2014-10-17.
- "XXL Article On The Making Of "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"". www.ilxor.com. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "RZA Explains The Origin Of The Wu-Tang To Funkmaster Flex". YouTube. Retrieved 2013-02-14.
- "The Wu-Tang Clan Looks Back on 25 Years". www.vulture.com. Retrieved 2019-02-09.
- "Gold & Platinum - RIAA". Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "The Pilgrimage [Explicit]: Cappadonna: MP3 Downloads". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2012-05-05.
- "Cappadonna - Eyrth, Wynd & Fyre - Audio CD [2CD] - Underground Hip Hop - Store". Underground Hip Hop. Retrieved 2013-02-14.
- "Hook Off (Collectors Edition) by Cappadonna on Apple Music". iTunes. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "Ear Candy by Cappadonna on GLF Ent". www.glfent.com. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cappadonna.|