Cappella may refer to:
- Cappella (band), a musical group performing from the 1980s into the 2000s.
- a cappella, unaccompanied singing
People with the surname
- Felix Cappella (1930-2011), Canadian race walker
- Scipione Cappella (fl. 18th century), Italian painter
- A cappella (disambiguation), including "A Cappella"
- Capella (disambiguation)
- Capela (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cappella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.