This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
An old American pack of Capri cigarettes
|Produced by||R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company|
Capri is a brand of cigarette manufactured by the R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company. Introduced in 1987, it has a slim shape, at 17 mm in circumference and 100 mm in length, specifically marketed towards women. By comparison, standard cigarettes are 25 mm in circumference, and slim cigarettes are 23 mm in circumference. Capri is available in regular and menthol light varieties, as well as regular and menthol ultra-light varieties. Capri is also available in a 120 mm length, which the packaging describes as "luxury length."
All are available only in flip-top boxes.
- Capri Magenta (Lights) 100's & 120's
- Capri Indigo (Menthol Lights) 100's & 120's
- Capri Violet (Ultra Lights) 100's
- Capri Jade (Menthol Ultra Lights) 100's
- McAdam, Kevin; Eldridge, Alison; Fearon, Ian M.; Liu, Chuan; Manson, Andrew; Murphy, James; Porter, Andrew (2016). "Influence of cigarette circumference on smoke chemistry, biological activity, and smoking behaviour". Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology. 82: 111–126. doi:10.1016/j.yrtph.2016.09.010. ISSN 0273-2300. PMID 27634061.
|This product article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|