|Look up capstan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Capstan may refer to:
- Capstan (nautical), a rotating machine used to control or apply force to another element
- Capstan (tape recorder), rotating spindles used to move recording tape through the mechanism of a tape recorder
- Capstan (software), audio restoration program by Celemony which eliminates wow and flutter
- Capstan (cigarette), a brand of British cigarette
- Slingsby Capstan, a British two-seat glider of the 1960s
- Horse capstan, a device similar to a windlass used in mining; also called a whim
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capstan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.