Amarillo Design Bureau
|Stephen V Cole, President|
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references
Source Dun & Bradstreet
Amarillo Design Bureau is a company which specializes in tactical and strategic board wargames. The company is a successor to Task Force Games, and is owned and operated by Steve and Leanna Cole, with partner Steve Petrick, and based in Amarillo, Texas. The company created and developed the series of games set in the Star Trek-based Star Fleet Universe, under license from Paramount Pictures, which includes the tactical combat games Star Fleet Battles and Federation Commander, the strategic-level game Federation and Empire, the card-based tactical game Star Fleet Battle Force and the role-playing game Prime Directive. They also produce a large series of miniatures under the Starline 2400 and Starline 2500 label, as well as the biannual Captain's Log magazine.
- "www.manta.com". Dun and Bradstreet. Retrieved 2012-06-19.
- "Pyramid Interview: Stephen V. Cole". Retrieved 2008-01-08.
- McBride, Jim. "Space, The Familiar Frontier". Amarillo Globe News. Retrieved 2012-06-19.
- Nesmith, Bruce (2007). "Star Fleet Battles". In Lowder, James. Hobby Games The 100 Best. Green Ronin Publishing. pp. 295–297. ISBN 978-1-932442-96-0.
- Bethke, Erik (2003). Game Development and Production. Wordware Publishing, Inc. p. 11. ISBN 1-55622-951-8.
- Lucas, Andrew J. (1999-11-12). "Pyramid Pick: Starfleet Command". Pyramid (online). Steve Jackson Games. Retrieved 2008-02-20.[dead link]
|This wargame-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|