Captain America (disambiguation)
Captain America is a Timely/Atlas/Marvel comic book superhero.
Captain America may also refer to:
- Captain America (comic book), Marvel comics series
- Captain America (serial), a 1944 serial, based on the comic
- Captain America (1979 film), a film starring Reb Brown
- Captain America (1990 film), a film starring Matt Salinger
- Captain America: The First Avenger (2011 film), a film starring Chris Evans
- Captain America (Jimmy Buffett album), an album by Jimmy Buffett
- Captain America, a song by the band moe. from their album Dither
- Captain America, a main character in the film Easy Rider
- Captain America, a Scottish rock band later known as Eugenius
- Captain America or Randy Couture (born 1963), mixed martial arts fighter
- Captain Americas, a themed restaurant chain in Ireland (since 1971)
- Captain America, a character in the television series Generation Kill
- Claudio Reyna, former captain of the United States men's national soccer team, dubbed Captain America by British media
- David Wright, Major League Baseball player for the New York Mets, dubbed Captain America by US media
- John Carlson, National Hockey League defenseman for the Washington Capitals, dubbed Captain America by hockey media.
- Spencer Stone, U.S. Air Force staff sergeant, dubbed Captain America by military personnel and US media
- Alternative versions of Captain America, comic book versions of the character
- Captain America in other media, including the Broadway musical
- Captain America in: The Doom Tube of Dr. Megalomann, 1987
- Spider-Man and Captain America in Doctor Doom's Revenge, 1989
- Captain America and the Avengers, 1991
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Captain America.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.