Captain David Grief
|Captain David Grief|
|Also known as||''The Jack London Stories''|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||39|
|Producer(s)||Sidney T. Bruckner
|Running time||25 mins.|
|Original release||October 3, 1957– 1960|
Captain David Grief (also known as The Jack London Stories) is an American action/adventure series that aired in syndication from October 1957, to 1960. The program was based on a series of Jack London short-stories centered on the South Seas tradesman and adventurer David Grief, collected in THE SON OF THE SUN (1912).
- "Reed Gets Feature Roles in 'Grief' Pix". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc.: 7 July 14, 1956. ISSN 0006-2510.
- Erickson, Hal (2001). Syndicated Television: The First Forty Years, 1947-1987. McFarland. p. 22. ISBN 0-786-41198-8.
- Halliwell, Leslie (1979). Halliwell's Teleguide. Granada. p. 46.
- "Rocky a Heavy In 'Grief' Role". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc.: 12 May 20, 1957. ISSN 0006-2510.
- "Captain David Grief (1957-59)". ctva.biz. Retrieved March 1, 2013.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|