- Captain John may refer to:
- John Clifton Wright, Capt. John, best selling author of books on America's Great Loop
- John Cameron (chief) (1764-1828) a Chief of the Mississauga Nation, known for signing treaties with the Crown
- Captain John (Paiute), a Paiute leader at Mono Lake, California
- Captain John's Harbour Boat Restaurant, a prominent floating restaurant in Toronto for several decades
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Captain John.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.