This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Capterra is a free Web service that aims to help businesses find the right software solutions. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Arlington, Virginia. Capterra features validated user reviews and independent research across hundreds of business software categories.
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Business 2007-2013
- Radius.com Best B2B Holiday Campaigns 2013
- Interactive Media Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Software Industry, 2008 and 2009
- Washington Business Journal Best Places to Work 2008
- Ranked #25 on Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50, 2007
- "Will research crowdsourcing finally move analyst firms to an experience business model?". Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR). 2015-07-15. Retrieved 2018-01-28.
- "Inc 5000 Capterra Profile".
- Fugere, Lisa. "The Best B2B Holiday Marketing Campaigns You Didn't Know About". Radius.com. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- "Interactive Media Awards: Capterra". Interactive Media Awards, Inc. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- "Best Places to Work 2008". Washington Business Journal. Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- "Fantastic 50 2007" (PDF). Goodman & Co., Virginia Chamber of Commerce. Retrieved 31 January 2014.