(Redirected from Captions)
|Look up caption in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caption may refer to:
- An element of comics where words appear in a separate box
- Caption (comics convention), a small press and independent comic convention held annually in Oxford, England
- Caption (law), arrest or apprehension
- Closed captioning, used to provide the text of a show's audio portion to those who may have trouble hearing it
- Subtitle (captioning), textual versions of the dialog in film and other visual media
- Intertitle, a piece text edited into a film to convey information like dialogue
- Photo caption, explanatory text about specific published photos
<caption></caption>, an HTML element, see HTML element#caption
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caption.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.