|Look up captivity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Captivity, while unrelated titles should be moved to Captivity (disambiguation).
Captivity may refer to:
- Imprisonment, the restraint of a person's liberty
- Hostage, a person or entity which is held by one of two belligerent parties
- Captive company, a subsidiary
- Captivity (animal), the keeping of either domesticated animals (livestock and pets) or wild animals
- Babylonian captivity of Judah, as described in the Bible
- Captivity narrative, a genre of stories about people being captured by "uncivilized" enemies
- Captivity Records, a Chicago, Illinois-based independent record label
- Captivity (film), a 2007 U.S.-Russia co-production thriller film directed by Roland Joffe and starring Elisha Cuthbert
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Captivity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.