From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up captive or captivity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Captivity may refer to:
- Imprisonment or hostage, the state of being confined to a space from which it is difficult or impossible to escape
- Captivity (animal), the keeping of either domesticated animals (livestock and pets) or wild animals
- the Babylonian captivity of Judah, as described in the Bible
- Captivity narrative a genre of stories about people being captured by "uncivilized" enemies
- Captivity Records, a Chicago, Illinois-based independent record label.
- Captivity (film), a 2007 U.S.-Russia co-production thriller film directed by Roland Joffe and starring Elisha Cuthbert
- Captive (2015 film), a 2015 U.S. crime-drama thriller film directed by Jerry Jameson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Captivity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.