Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up captor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Captor refers to those who hold others in captivity
Captor or CAPTOR may also refer to:
- The Captors (novel), novel by John Farris (1969)
- Ninja Captor, Japanese live-action television drama (1976-1977)
- Captors (album), debut studio album by Christian metal band Wolves at the Gate (2012)
- "Captors", song by I Concur (2008)
- Sollux Captor, character from the webcomic Homestuck (2009-2016)
- Euroradar CAPTOR, or Captor-M, the radar system of the Eurofighter Typhoon
- Mark 60 CAPTOR (enCAPsulated TORpedo), the United States Navy 's primary anti-submarine naval mine
- USS Captor (PYc-40), a 1938 Q-ship of the United States Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Captor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.