CAPTRUST Tower at North Hills is a 17-story 260 feet (79 m) mixed use skyscraper located at North Hills in Raleigh, North Carolina. The tower opened in the fall of 2009. It has 274,000 square feet (25,500 m2) of office space and 28,400 square feet (2,640 m2) of retail space. The tallest building in suburban Raleigh, it is named for CAPTRUST Financial Advisors, the first tenant, which uses 51,000 square feet (4,700 m2) on the top two floors for its headquarters. CAPTRUST Tower was built by Duke Realty Corp. of Indianapolis and Kane Realty Corp. of Raleigh. KSB realty Advisors of Newport Beach, California announced its $98.4 million purchase of the building January 31, 2013.
Also locating in the building were CB Richard Ellis Inc., attorneys Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C., the American Board of Anesthesiology, StriVectin Operating Company, and Niadyne, Inc. When the tower was announced in 2007, CAPTRUST Financial Advisors had 75 employees and managed $20 billion in assets, with plans to expand westward. The company advised companies with retirement plans as well as individuals.
- "CAPTRUST Tower at North Hills". Emporis. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- "CAPTRUST Tower at North Hills, Raleigh". Skyscraperpage.com. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- "Construction Begins at $60M Office Tower in Raleigh". Commercial Property Executive. 24 January 2008. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- Bracken, David (2 February 2013). "CAPTRUST Tower sells for $98M". News & Observer. p. 4B.
- "Kane, Duke sign up American Board of Anesthesiology for CAPTRUST Tower". Triangle Business Journal. 28 January 2009. Retrieved 29 March 2013.
- Hagel, Jack (22 November 2007). "CAPTRUST Financial would more than double". News & Observer. p. D3.