Captured! by Robots
|Captured! by Robots|
JBOT of Captured! by Robots
|Origin||San Francisco, California, United States|
The Ape Which Hath No Name
Son of Ape Which Hath No Name
Captured! by Robots is a touring grindcore band with only one human member. The music is all played physically by the 2 robots, GTRBOT666 and DRMBOT0110, and the human slave Jbot.
The group is composed of JBOT, the human slave to the robots, DRMBOT 0110, a mechanical metal drummer; and GTRBOT666, who plays bass and guitar.
Former members of C!BR include AUTOMATOM, the assistant drummer created by robots, The Ape Which Hath No Name who played tambourine halo; The Son of the Ape Which Hath No Name, who plays Monkey Cymbals; and the Headless Hornsmen, a full three-piece horn section.[not in citation given]
The C!BR backstory states that the human, in an attempt to make his own band, created the robots. Instead of following him, they revolted, and now force him to travel the world with them, performing music and making him contemplate the inferiority of the human race.[not in citation given]
- Captured! by Robots (1997)
- I Hate You, Fuck You, Shut Up!! (2001)
- Captured Alive! (2003)
- The Ten Commandments/Get Fit with... (2005)
- Raptured by Flowbots: The Hip Hop Collection (2006)
- "Captured! by Robots". weirdestbandintheworld. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- "Watch Captured! By Robots Get Offensive at Three Links [VIDEO]". Dallas Observer. Retrieved 5 December 2014.
- "Captured! by Robots Homepage", for pictures, info, and tour dates.