Capturez un Marsupilami
Capturez un Marsupilami!
Cover of the Belgian edition
with Marcel Denis
Greg, Peyo, Gos
with Jidéhem, Will
|Published in||Spirou magazine|
|Date of publication||1955 - 1981|
|Followed by||La Queue du Marsupilami, 1987|
Capturez un Marsupilami!, written and drawn by André Franquin, is a comic album containing adventures and short gags of the Marsupilami. Although not collected in one album until 2002, the contents are the earliest works of the original artist, from publications in Risque Tout and Spirou magazine, and therefore given the number 0 in the series of Marsupilami albums.
- Le Marsupilami descend sur la ville (The Marsupilami Goes to the Village), 1955
- Noël d’un bagarreur (A Warrior's Christmas), 1956
- La bûche de noël (The Work of Christmas), 1957
- Touchez pas aux rouges-gorges (Don't Touch the Robins), 1956
- Les patins téléguidés (The Remote-controlled Rollerskates), 1957
- Le homard (The Lobster), 1957
- Tarzan (previously named Houu Bai), 1977
- La cage (The Cage), 1965 #1420
- Capturer un marsupilami (To Capture a Marsupilami), 1977-1981
and 15 short gags from 1968–1972
For the 50th anniversary of the character, Marsu Productions assembled this album, composed of the majority of Franquin's Marsupilami solo stories. Touchez pas aux rouges-gorges and La cage had been included in Spirou et Fantasio albums, but other stories were previously published in varied forms of Spirou context. This release also collects Franquin's two stories featuring the intrepid poacher Bring M. Backalive, and a story featuring the secondary Spirou et Fantasio character Le Petit Noël.
- Franquin publications in Spirou BDoubliées (French)
- Daniel Andréason, Kirk Reichmann. "Jag Marsupilami" (in Swedish).
|This Franco-Belgian comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|