From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up capuchin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Capuchin can refer to:
- Order of Friars Minor Capuchin, an order of Roman Catholic friars
- Capuchin Poor Clares, an order of Roman Catholic contemplative religious sisters
- Capuchin monkey, primates of the genus Cebus considered among the most intelligent of the New World monkeys (those native to the Americas), named after the friars
- Capuchin Crypt, a room located beneath the church of Santa Maria della Concezione dei Cappuccini in Rome, Italy
- Old Dutch Capuchine, a breed of fancy pigeon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capuchin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.