Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up capuchin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Capuchin can refer to:
- Order of Friars Minor Capuchin, an order of Roman Catholic friars
- Capuchin Poor Clares, an order of Roman Catholic contemplative religious sisters
- Capuchin monkey, primates of the genus Cebus considered among the most intelligent of the New World monkeys (those native to the Americas), named after the friars
- Capuchin Crypt, a room located beneath the church of Santa Maria della Concezione dei Cappuccini in Rome, Italy
- Old Dutch Capuchine, a breed of fancy pigeon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Capuchin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.