(Redirected from Car-train)
Car train may refer to:
- Motorail, a passenger train on which passengers can take their car or automobile along with them on their journey
- Platoon (automobile), a method of increasing the capacity of roads. An automated highway system is a proposed technology for doing this
- Car shuttle train, a shuttle train used to transport accompanied cars (automobiles), and usually also other types of road vehicles, for a relatively short distance
- Cartrain (born 1991), graffiti artist
- Railroad car, or train car
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Car train.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.