|Type of site||Automotive Reviews|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Alexa rank||33,445 (April 2014[update])|
|Launched||October 29, 2010|
Carbuyer is a web publication that offers car reviews, news and advice for the British market, with a focus on new rather than used cars. It was launched by Dennis Publishing in 2010, and was first published on October 29, 2010  and is intended primarily for consumers rather than auto-enthusiasts. The site includes facts and figures from JATO allowing visitors to access specifications for every new model.
Carbuyer produces its own video reviews, fronted by journalists and presenters James Batchelor and Ginny Buckley which are published on the website and on its YouTube channel. Mat Watson and Rebecca Jackson have been previous presenters.
The website was short-listed for Launch 2011 at the AOP Awards 2011, and then won Product Development of the Year (Consumer) at the PPA Data & Digital Publishing Awards 2011. It was also awarded the Plain English Campaign's Internet Crystal Mark in 2011.
In January 2014, Carbuyer refreshed its image with a new logo, new video graphics and website design. In May 2014, Stuart Milne was appointed editor.
Carbuyer has also published a book Carbuyer's Top 100 Family Cars and in January 2014, they launched their first ever television commercial.
Cars of the Year
- "Carbuyer.co.uk Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- Dennis launches 'Trip Advisor' for car buyers
- Dennis Publishing Launches news Website Carbuyer.co.uk
- Dennis launches car review site Carbuyer
- Dennis extends motoring portfolio by launching car buying site
- AOP Awards 2011 Shortlist in full
- Data and Digital Publishing Award Winners 2011
- Plain English Campaign Internet Crystal Mark Holders
- Carbuyer.co.uk success with plain English Internet Crystal Mark
- Auto Express's sister site hits the newsstands with its first magazine naming the UK's Top 100 Family Cars
- "Dacia Duster named CarBuyer Car of the Year". AutoExpress. 1 Mar 2013.