Caribbean Integrated Financial Services Inc. (CarIFS) is a Barbados-based ABM-network provider. Using the name CarIFS (for short), the company's offering allows customers of various financial institutions in Barbados to have 24-hour access to cash from their Bank Accounts via any CarIFS affiliated Automated Banking Machine (ABM) in the country. The Manager of Carifs is currently David Robinson.
Banks with ABMs on CarIFS
- Barbados National Bank (BNB)
- Barbados Public Workers Co-Op Credit Union Ltd (BPWCCUL)
- City of Bridgetown Co-op Credit Union Ltd. (COB)
- FirstCaribbean International Bank (FCIB)
- Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
|This Barbados-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|