|Look up caracal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The caracal is a medium-sized wild cat.
Caracal may also refer to:
- Caracal (genus), a genus of cats comprising the caracal, the African golden cat and the serval
- Caracal (album), the 2015 album by Disclosure
- Caracal, Romania, a city in historic Oltenia
- Caracal Battalion, a unit of the Israel Defense Forces
- Plasan Sand Cat, also Caracal APC, an armored vehicle from Plasan Sasa
- Caracal pistol, a pistol made in the United Arab Emirates
- 2007.2 Caracal, a release of the operating system Pardus
- variant of the Eurocopter EC725
- Caracal, a Caldari cruiser from the MMO Eve Online
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caracal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.